+ view large image
Our Price: $ 5.99
Stock status: in stock
(ships in 1-2 business days)
- Waterproofing: Shoe GOO is water resistant immediately
upon application. Apply Shoe GOO directly to the surface to be sealed.
Use thin coats of Shoe GOO to build a thick coating on the surface
to be sealed, allowing each layer to set 3 to 4 hours. This is especially
ideal for smooth surfaces, such as plastic, glass or ceramic. Shoe
GOO hardens by solvent evaporation, so allow time for thorough hardening
to ensure proper bonding and wear resistance.
- Repairing worn soles: If a worn
shoe has a hole that goes all the way through the sole, tape over
the hole inside the shoe before applying Shoe GOO to the outer sole.
This will help avoid creating a bump. The tape should be removed from
the inside and all bumps smoothed out within 2 hours, before the glue
is completely hard.
- Fishing and foul weather gear: Some fisherman's
waders and foul weather gear have a water-repellent coating that must
be removed before Shoe GOO will adhere. Scrub the area with detergent
and allow to dry. Roughen surface before applying Shoe GOO. If the
bond still pulls apart, the repair must be done on the inside surface
of the item, which is usually reinforced with fabric.
- Rebuild your worn-out soles overnight.
- Seal rubber boots, galoshes, and waders.
- Coat and protect shoes to avoid premature wear.
- Repair damaged heels.
- Secure loose insoles.
- Reinforce skate shoes.
- Coat skateboards for extra traction.